arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Kiril Menshikov <kmenshi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JAVA] Contribute to Apache Arrow
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 21:22:45 GMT
What should be in the sample application? I think to implement a simple CSV file read and its
processing.

I looked at the Steven changes they looks good. One thing that came during maven install what
“flatc" should be installed. Should we mention in developer docs?

Types class have only main method, probably was used for testing purpose.
java/vector/src/main/java/org/apache/arrow/vector/Types.java

-Kiril