arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for Apache Arrow
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 00:07:37 GMT
For the central documentation I'm more in favor of asciidoc for its
seemingly stronger support of interconnected documents (for example,
O'Reilly has moved most of its authoring work to asciidoc from Docbook
XML). But there may be resources for Markdown that I'm not familiar
with. There are multiple static site generators that use Markdown (I
have experience with Pelican).

Can someone point me to the source repo for Apache Drill's
documentation (it is written in Markdown?)? Any other ways we can help
make a decision on this?

- Wes