arrow-dev mailing list archives

From li fangzhou <lfz_car...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem "cannot be solved" when compiling
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2016 06:01:32 GMT
Hi, expert,

I am a new comer to arrow project and I have some problems on java directory. I try to compile
2 projects:vector and memory  in eclipse but I find there are lots of undependency problem
of some classes(like org.apache.arrow.vector.holders.UInt4Holder) in project vector. Java
compiler says it cannot be resolved. I  pull code from Git repository to local and build vector
by maven. I wonder is it still in the designing phase? haven't searched details about development
document or progress about vector.

[cid:626e4aca-5c32-4453-8664-717ffd90e2e2]

sorry for the inconvenience of sending  first 2 letters cause error setting for my email box

Best regards,

Fangzhou