arrow-dev mailing list archives

From li fangzhou <lfz_car...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem "cannot be resolved" when compiling
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2016 05:46:40 GMT
Hi, expert,

I am a new comer to arrow project and I have some problems on java directory. I try to compile
2 projects:vector and memory  in eclipse but I find there are lots of undependency problem
of some classes(like org.apache.arrow.vector.holders.UInt4Holder) in project vector. Java
compiler says it cannot be resolved. I  pull code from Git repository to local and build vector
by maven. I wonder is it still in the designing phase? haven't searched details about development
document or progress about vector.

[cid:e5aa22f4-46ad-48d2-945b-7294d57034ff]

Best regards,

fangzhou