arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cjno...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Account hacked?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 19:15:17 GMT
On the Accumulo project, we were getting spam up until 2 hours ago. We were
still using hadoops permissions scheme. I think k the lockdown only works
if you are using the default permissions scheme. Once we flipped to
default, the spam stopped

On Apr 22, 2016 3:11 PM, "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zheng@intel.com> wrote:

> From JIRA notice:
> Jira is in Temporary Lockdown mode as a spam countermeasure. Only
logged-in users with active roles (committer, contributor, PMC, etc.) will
be able to create issues or comments during this time. Lockdown period from
22 April 0000 UTC to estimated 22 April 2000 UTC.

> It seems not to work fully, as there are still many JIRAs are being
created.

> Regards,
> Kai

infrastructure team is working on it. Sorry about the spam