arrow-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Account hacked?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 19:39:22 GMT
Thanks Wes.

The permission scheme is "Default plus Contributor Assign Permission Scheme”. Storm has
the same, but is not getting spammed (maybe just not targeted).

Did anyone change that recently? IIRC there’s a “reindex project” step sometimes required
after administrative changes.

-Taylor

> On Apr 22, 2016, at 3:30 PM, Wes McKinney <wes@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> Taylor -- I added you as an admin for ARROW
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>> It would be great if someone could remove the permissions of the users creating the
jira cases. pawan153 is creating a lot, for instance.

>> Also I hope the plan is to remove the JIRA notifications from the mail archive. The
SEO from the mail archive might be the goal of these spammers.