arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Zhe Zhang <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help for contribution to Arrow
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:04:25 GMT
Many perspectives in the Hadoop "how to contribute" doc apply to Apache
projects in general: https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

I'll leave to active Arrow contributors to add Arrow-specific rules. I
think creating a JIRA ticket is always a good starting point (assuming you
already have seen a bug or potential improvement).