aries-user mailing list archives: December 2012

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Re: Getting a ClassNotFoundException when starting my bundle
Damian Nardelli   Re: Getting a ClassNotFoundException when starting my bundle Mon, 03 Dec, 16:23
Re: how to use jndi both outside and inside osgi container?
Emily Jiang   Re: how to use jndi both outside and inside osgi container? Mon, 03 Dec, 23:14
Re: How do you think of only disabling datatype validation at blueprint's xml-schema validation?
Aki Yoshida   Re: How do you think of only disabling datatype validation at blueprint's xml-schema validation? Fri, 07 Dec, 11:04
Graham Charters     Re: How do you think of only disabling datatype validation at blueprint's xml-schema validation? Mon, 10 Dec, 09:49
Aki Yoshida       Re: How do you think of only disabling datatype validation at blueprint's xml-schema validation? Mon, 10 Dec, 15:23
pierre-yves nicolas Getting a NullPointerException when refresh or update my bundle Tue, 11 Dec, 15:25
Hendy Irawan   Re: Getting a NullPointerException when refresh or update my bundle Wed, 12 Dec, 01:56
Craig Setera Intercepting private bean methods Wed, 12 Dec, 14:55
Christian Eugster Enterprise OSGi fancyfoods Tutorial Wed, 19 Dec, 17:14
Graham Charters   Re: Enterprise OSGi fancyfoods Tutorial Mon, 24 Dec, 10:27
Christian Eugster     Re: Enterprise OSGi fancyfoods Tutorial Thu, 27 Dec, 11:19
Jonathan Pierce Property Substitution in Filter attribute of Service Reference Sat, 22 Dec, 02:36
LongkerDandy Update to Aries 1.0.0 got a NullPointerException Sat, 29 Dec, 08:00
LongkerDandy   Re: Update to Aries 1.0.0 got a NullPointerException Sun, 30 Dec, 03:24
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20149
Jun 20142