aries-user mailing list archives: November 2012

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Cristiano GaviĆ£o Re: Fw: Aries JPA modular design Thu, 29 Nov, 12:32
Aki Yoshida How do you think of only disabling datatype validation at blueprint's xml-schema validation? Thu, 08 Nov, 20:22
Anatoly Osiko Re: Aries + EclipseLink Thu, 01 Nov, 00:29
Bengt Rodehav Re: Fw: Aries JPA modular design Fri, 09 Nov, 14:22
Bengt Rodehav Fwd: Fw: Aries JPA modular design Fri, 30 Nov, 14:30
Christian Eugster Blueprint Services remove notification Thu, 01 Nov, 12:35
Christian Eugster Re: Blueprint Services remove notification Thu, 01 Nov, 12:39
Christian Schneider Re: Mon, 12 Nov, 12:49
Damian Nardelli Getting a ClassNotFoundException when starting my bundle Fri, 30 Nov, 03:37
Damian Nardelli Re: Getting a ClassNotFoundException when starting my bundle Fri, 30 Nov, 14:24
Damian Nardelli Re: Getting a ClassNotFoundException when starting my bundle Fri, 30 Nov, 15:07
David Bosschaert Re: how to use jndi both outside and inside osgi container? Fri, 30 Nov, 13:29
David Bosschaert Re: how to use jndi both outside and inside osgi container? Fri, 30 Nov, 14:46
Hendy Irawan Re: Blueprint Services remove notification Thu, 01 Nov, 12:36
Hendy Irawan Re: Blueprint Services remove notification Thu, 01 Nov, 12:45
Hendy Irawan Re: Generics And Aries Blueprint Thu, 08 Nov, 03:54
Hendy Irawan Property in OSGi service reference filter attribute Thu, 08 Nov, 03:58
Ioan Eugen Stan [No Subject] Mon, 12 Nov, 12:33
Ioan Eugen Stan Re: Mon, 12 Nov, 13:59
Ioan Eugen Stan Re: Mon, 12 Nov, 14:19
Ivanhoe Abrahams Re: Mon, 12 Nov, 14:08
Ivanhoe Abrahams Re: Mon, 12 Nov, 14:27
Martin Lichtin Problem with blueprint annotation Wed, 07 Nov, 15:39
Michiel Vermandel Aries JPA modular design Mon, 05 Nov, 13:22
Michiel Vermandel Fw: Aries JPA modular design Fri, 09 Nov, 10:26
Michiel Vermandel Re: Fw: Aries JPA modular design Mon, 12 Nov, 20:22
Michiel Vermandel Re: Fw: Aries JPA modular design Thu, 29 Nov, 14:16
Michiel Vermandel Re: Getting a ClassNotFoundException when starting my bundle Fri, 30 Nov, 07:37
Michiel Vermandel Re: Getting a ClassNotFoundException when starting my bundle Fri, 30 Nov, 14:55
Mike Wilson how to use jndi both outside and inside osgi container? Fri, 30 Nov, 11:30
Mike Wilson RE: how to use jndi both outside and inside osgi container? Fri, 30 Nov, 12:55
Mike Wilson RE: how to use jndi both outside and inside osgi container? Fri, 30 Nov, 14:37
Timothy Ward RE: Blueprint Services remove notification Sun, 04 Nov, 23:18
Tom Mercelis Re: Tue, 13 Nov, 10:19
ddewaele Deploying blueprint bundle with org.slf4j import results in Package uses conflict Tue, 20 Nov, 09:04
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Feb 201610
Nov 201518