aries-user mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry support in Spi Fly?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:29:05 GMT
Hi Bert,

Yes, although I haven't tried it with this particular API, it should work.

Assuming that the method in that class you will be using is
lookupProviders() you'd specify as a manifest header in the consumer
bundle:
SPI-Consumer: javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry#lookupProviders

On the provider side it should be enough to specify the following
manifest header:
SPI-Provider: *

Let us know how you get on!

Best regards,