aries-user mailing list archives

From Bert Frees <bertfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry support in Spi Fly?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:09:45 GMT
Thanks. I decided to upgrade to Equinox 3.7. Everything builds now.
For some reason though, the services in the provider-JAR are not
detected. I must be doing something wrong. I will read through the
documentation again and I will let you know when I got it figured out.
Thanks for all the help,
Bert