aries-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Question about Blueprint Service and Bundle loading
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:37:03 GMT
I don´t think that you can influence this... and honestly I don´t think
you should.

The clean way of loading impl classes for the service would be to offer
two impls of a Factory interface as an OSGi service. So you could define
the interfaces at one point and let the Factory service in Bundle1 load
the classes from bundle 1 and the Factory service in Bundle2 load those
in Bundle2.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider