aries-user mailing list archives

From Bert Frees <bertfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry support in Spi Fly?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:06:19 GMT
Thanks for the help! I guess I should've had a better look at the
documentation :)

Now I hit the following problem: the requirement "org.osgi.framework
[1.6.0,2.0.0)" cannot be satisfied. The project I'm working on uses
Equinox 3.6.1... Do we need to update to a newer version or is there
another way around it (apart from using the static bundle)?

Thanks,
Bert