aries-user mailing list archives: November 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Andreas Pieber Re: new release of aries jndi bundle Sun, 27 Nov, 18:39
David Bosschaert Re: problem in using spi fly (strange exceptions...) Sat, 12 Nov, 21:12
David Jencks Re: Extender Bundle source code Thu, 03 Nov, 18:54
David Jencks Re: Aries 0.4 - Where can I download a stable version? Sat, 05 Nov, 00:47
De Backer Frederik (DBB) Support for interceptors? Thu, 10 Nov, 06:48
De Backer Frederik (DBB) RE: Support for interceptors? Mon, 14 Nov, 08:50
De Backer Frederik (DBB) CXF DOSGI and transactions Wed, 16 Nov, 10:28
Felix Mayerhuber Re: new release of aries jndi bundle Sun, 20 Nov, 22:55
Felix Meschberger Re: Call OSGi services programmatically Thu, 17 Nov, 07:17
Graham Charters Re: Support for interceptors? Fri, 11 Nov, 09:20
Holly Cummins Re: Aries/OpenJPA strange error - A JDBC Driver or DataSource class name must be specified in the ConnectionDriverName? Tue, 22 Nov, 10:19
Jeremy Hughes Re: Aries 0.4 - Where can I download a stable version? Sat, 05 Nov, 09:49
Martin Lichtin Call OSGi services programmatically Wed, 16 Nov, 14:18
Matt Madhavan Extender Bundle source code Thu, 03 Nov, 18:50
Matt Madhavan Aries 0.4 - Where can I download a stable version? Fri, 04 Nov, 23:47
Matt Madhavan Re: Aries 0.4 - Where can I download a stable version? Sat, 05 Nov, 00:59
Matt Madhavan Strange OpenJPA and BP problem Tue, 15 Nov, 00:20
Matt Madhavan Re: Strange OpenJPA and BP problem Tue, 15 Nov, 19:05
Matt Madhavan Re: Strange OpenJPA and BP problem Tue, 15 Nov, 20:34
Matt Madhavan Aries/OpenJPA strange error - A JDBC Driver or DataSource class name must be specified in the ConnectionDriverName? Mon, 21 Nov, 21:00
Matt Madhavan Re: Aries/OpenJPA strange error - A JDBC Driver or DataSource class name must be specified in the ConnectionDriverName? Tue, 22 Nov, 20:06
Oliver Zemann problem in using spi fly (strange exceptions...) Sat, 12 Nov, 13:57
Oliver Zemann Re: problem in using spi fly (strange exceptions...) Sun, 13 Nov, 08:34
Timothy Ward RE: Support for interceptors? Fri, 11 Nov, 15:33
Timothy Ward RE: Support for interceptors? Mon, 14 Nov, 11:02
Timothy Ward RE: Strange OpenJPA and BP problem Tue, 15 Nov, 09:04
Timothy Ward RE: Strange OpenJPA and BP problem Wed, 16 Nov, 08:31
Timothy Ward RE: CXF DOSGI and transactions Wed, 16 Nov, 10:39
Timothy Ward RE: Call OSGi services programmatically Wed, 16 Nov, 14:43
Timothy Ward RE: Aries/OpenJPA strange error - A JDBC Driver or DataSource class name must be specified in the ConnectionDriverName? Tue, 22 Nov, 09:36
Timothy Ward RE: new release of aries jndi bundle Mon, 28 Nov, 10:46
Toni Menzel Re: Call OSGi services programmatically Thu, 17 Nov, 10:59
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 20144
Nov 201418