aries-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new release of aries jndi bundle
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:39:02 GMT
Hey guys,

Sorry for nagging on this topic, but this problem with the amq web-console
(which really seams to be fixed on the current trunk of aries jndi) becomes
anoying :-(. We would really need a new release of this bundle soon. Is
there any way that I can help/contribute to speed up the way to an RC vote?

Thanks and kind regards,
Andreas