aries-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject RE: new release of aries jndi bundle
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:46:02 GMT

Hi,

Sorry for the delay with this. We hit an issue with the Maven Release Plugin when doing our
last release. This meant that the blueprint binaries it published weren't actually the binaries
we voted on, and we've been trying to sort that out.

I don't think that there would be a problem with us releasing JNDI at this point. The only
dependencies it has on the released blueprint bundles are for itests. I'll try to get a separate
JNDI release started independent of the blueprint work that's currently happening.

Tim Ward
-------------------
Apache Aries PMC member & Enterprise OSGi advocate
Enterprise OSGi in Action (http://www.manning.com/cummins)
-------------------

Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 19:39:02 +0100
Subject: Re: new release of aries jndi bundle
From: anpieber@gmail.com
To: user@aries.apache.org

Hey guys,
Sorry for nagging on this topic, but this problem with the amq web-console (which really seams
to be fixed on the current trunk of aries jndi) becomes anoying :-(. We would really need
a new release of this bundle soon. Is there any way that I can help/contribute to speed up
the way to an RC vote?

Thanks and kind regards,Andreas