aries-user mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.osgi.service.blueprint Dependency
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:47:43 GMT
Hi,

The OSGi specification for blueprint strongly advises all blueprint bundles
to import org.osgi.service.blueprint. As you note this isn't a code
dependency, but it is strongly encouraged. The maven bundle plugin inserts
it automatically if it sees you using blueprint. I expect you can disable it
by adding !org.osgi.service.blueprint into an <Import-Package> directive in
the configuration for the maven bundle plugin.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org