aries-user mailing list archives: May 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Cristiano Gavião schema location Wed, 04 May, 02:24
Cristiano Gavião which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Fri, 27 May, 21:02
Cristiano Gavião Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Fri, 27 May, 22:28
Cristiano Gavião Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Mon, 30 May, 13:48
Cristiano Gavião Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Mon, 30 May, 22:23
Cristiano Gavião Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Mon, 30 May, 22:51
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Blueprint JTA Annotations? Wed, 11 May, 19:18
Alasdair Nottingham Re: Not able to deploy .eba! What are all the required bundles? Mon, 16 May, 22:48
Alasdair Nottingham Re: Not able to deploy .eba! What are all the required bundles? Tue, 17 May, 16:56
Alasdair Nottingham Re: Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Mon, 23 May, 22:14
Alasdair Nottingham Re: Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Wed, 25 May, 20:13
Bartosz Kowalewski Re: Felix/pax runner cyclic dependency issue - whats the common way to solve this? Wed, 18 May, 17:09
Bartosz Kowalewski Re: Felix/pax runner cyclic dependency issue - whats the common way to solve this? Thu, 19 May, 15:20
Bartosz Kowalewski Re: Felix/pax runner cyclic dependency issue - whats the common way to solve this? Fri, 20 May, 11:45
Bartosz Kowalewski Re: Felix/pax runner cyclic dependency issue - whats the common way to solve this? Fri, 20 May, 11:46
Charles Moulliard Re: schema location Wed, 04 May, 07:15
David Jencks Re: Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Mon, 23 May, 17:54
David Jencks Re: Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Thu, 26 May, 20:21
Graham Charters Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Fri, 27 May, 21:23
Graham Charters Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Sat, 28 May, 20:18
Graham Charters Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Mon, 30 May, 21:47
Graham Charters Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Tue, 31 May, 07:48
Holly Cummins Reference listeners and null reference lists Sun, 08 May, 11:55
Jeremy Hughes Re: Blueprint bean property initialization fails with scala bean Tue, 03 May, 20:20
Johan Edstrom Re: which blueprint bundle should I use on equinox? Tue, 31 May, 02:23
Marcel Hanser Re: Blueprint and OSGi security Mon, 16 May, 16:18
Mark Nuttall Re: Reference listeners and null reference lists Wed, 18 May, 09:15
Matt Madhavan Blueprint JTA Annotations? Wed, 11 May, 14:56
Matt Madhavan Re: Blueprint JTA Annotations? Wed, 11 May, 18:55
Matt Madhavan Re: Blueprint JTA Annotations? Wed, 11 May, 20:38
Matt Madhavan Re: Blueprint JTA Annotations? Thu, 12 May, 14:36
Matt Madhavan Not able to deploy .eba! What are all the required bundles? Mon, 16 May, 20:34
Matt Madhavan Re: Not able to deploy .eba! What are all the required bundles? Tue, 17 May, 14:13
Matt Madhavan Re: Not able to deploy .eba! What are all the required bundles? Tue, 17 May, 16:40
Matt Madhavan Felix/pax runner cyclic dependency issue - whats the common way to solve this? Wed, 18 May, 15:55
Matt Madhavan Re: Felix/pax runner cyclic dependency issue - whats the common way to solve this? Wed, 18 May, 21:28
Matt Madhavan Re: Felix/pax runner cyclic dependency issue - whats the common way to solve this? Thu, 19 May, 16:18
Matt Madhavan Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Mon, 23 May, 16:47
Matt Madhavan Re: Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Mon, 23 May, 18:28
Matt Madhavan Re: Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Wed, 25 May, 14:37
Matt Madhavan OSGi Fragment issue/Questions Wed, 25 May, 14:47
Matt Madhavan Re: Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Wed, 25 May, 20:31
Matt Madhavan Re: Spring like Bean definition profiles in/for OSGi/Blueprint - An interesting question Thu, 26 May, 20:07
Matt Madhavan Felix Web Console and Service Tab and JNDI names Tue, 31 May, 19:42
Matt Madhavan Aries - Bundle waiting for Namespace Handlers - What does it mean? Tue, 31 May, 22:34
Nicolas Jouanin Blueprint bean property initialization fails with scala bean Tue, 03 May, 19:20
Nicolas Jouanin Re: Blueprint bean property initialization fails with scala bean Tue, 03 May, 19:52
PSI-Systems Fragments and Annotations Tue, 17 May, 22:56
Timothy Ward RE: Blueprint JTA Annotations? Wed, 11 May, 17:48
Valentin Mahrwald Re: Blueprint JTA Annotations? Thu, 12 May, 06:08
Valentin Mahrwald Re: Fragments and Annotations Wed, 18 May, 07:09
Valentin Mahrwald Re: OSGi Fragment issue/Questions Wed, 25 May, 14:54
marcel.han...@nanohome.de Blueprint and OSGi security Thu, 12 May, 06:46
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20149