aries-user mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Documentation
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:16:49 GMT
  Hi all - I have been thinking about docs recently - and the fact that
we don't really have very much :-/ It turned out that some people (well
at least one person) didn't know how to edit the web pages. If you are a
committer this is really easy.

1) Click on the edit button at the bottom of
http://incubator.apache.org/aries/
2) On the next screen - request an ID
3) Send me (or any other confluence admin, Guillaume is one too) your ID
and I will add you to the group that can update web pages.
4) Read this
http://incubator.apache.org/aries/maintainingthewebpages.html - the
process is a bit 'Heath Robinson', it's better to have some idea what
goes on :-)

People that aren't committers and want to write documentation still have
to do it by opening Jiras and attaching files. I would very much like to
encourage this :-)

Zoe