aries-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Blueprint and annotations
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 08:19:46 GMT

Hi Bengt,

As with many of the Aries projects, we're working to extend standards or introduce new ones
where we feel there are current gaps. An "Application" concept doesn't really exist in OSGi,
but the Aries application work will be fed back into the OSGi standardisation process. We
certainly hope to see a number of Aries technologies (or something very similar) standardised
over the next OSGi releases.

Regards,

Tim