aries-user mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi JPA and JDBC Services
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:49:48 GMT
Hi, you are right about the samples, it is on my todo list, but I
haven't got to it yet.

I've written some documentation as a result of your email. It isn't on
our website yet, it needs to sync from the wiki, but you can view it
here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/JNDIProject

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham