aries-user mailing list archives

From LongkerDandy <longkerda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BluePrint service with abstract class
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:11:27 GMT
I'm try to export a http service like this:
    <bean id="webconsole"
class="org.chii2.medialibrary.web.WebConsoleServlet">
    </bean>

    <service ref="webconsole" interface="javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet">
        <service-properties>
            <entry key="alias" value="/medialibrary" />
        </service-properties>
    </service>
But it doesn't seems to work with Felix HTTP(Whiteboard) Service.
If I use activator instead, it will work then.
Do I miss something?

Regards
LongkerDandy