aries-user mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <seij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using OpenJPA on OSGi, with Aries JPA and JNDI services
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:37:06 GMT
Nice, thank you!

On Sep 19, 2010, at 10:35 AM, Harald Wellmann wrote:

> I'm currently trying to integrate OpenJPA into an existing OSGi application. With some
help from Tim Ward and others from the Aries User mailing list, I now have a solution which
works fairly well and does not require any artillery like DynamicImport-Package.

> There doesn't seem to be a lot of documentation on this, so I've written some:
> http://hwellmann.blogspot.com/2010/09/openjpa-and-osgi.html
>
> Feel free to pick it apart.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Harald

Johan Edstrom

joed@opennms.org

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither
liberty nor safety.