aries-user mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BluePrint Instances and EventAdmin
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:06:13 GMT
Hi,

Am 20.09.2010 08:57, schrieb LongkerDandy:
> Hi
>
> I'm using BluePrint with EventAdmin (from felix).
> And when the felix started, I saw two duplicated messages:
>
> /DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.CacheSize=30
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.ThreadPoolSize=20
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.Timeout=5000
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.RequireTopic=true
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.CacheSize=30
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.ThreadPoolSize=20
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.Timeout=5000
> DEBUG: EventAdmin: org.apache.felix.eventadmin.RequireTopic=true/
>
> I think the eventadmin service start twice but I don't know why.

Probably not.

If you are using a recent version of the Felix EventAdmin these messages
are printed on startup and whenever configuration is received from
Configuration Admin, which is at least oce when Configuration Admin
calls ManagedService.configure with null to indicate there is not
configuration.

Regards
Felix