aries-user mailing list archives

From Alexandros Karypidis <akary...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Re: Generation of config.ini
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:00:42 GMT
Zoe, can you please have a look at your:

     samples\blueprint\helloworld\helloworld-assembly\pom.xml

and verify that it is set to "pom" packaging? (i.e. you use
<packaging>pom</packaging>)?

That's what I got from my trunk checkout. I just noticed the following
line when I run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" (near the end):

[INFO] Not running eclipse plugin goal for pom project

It seemed to indicate the eclipse plugin casually ignores "pom"
packaging artifacts. So I changed that to

<packaging>bundle</packaging>

And indeed the .project / .classpath files were created!