aries-user mailing list archives

From Valentin Mahrwald <vmahrw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Generation of config.ini
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 19:11:12 GMT
Hi Alexandros,

there does not seem to be too much magic, the config.ini file is checked in the src/main/filtered-resources/configuration/config.ini
and by the looks of it is simply copied into the output directory.

Thanks for reporting this! I have checked in the change under ARIES-377.

Regards,

Valentin

On 9 Aug 2010, at 18:23, Alexandros Karypidis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just built the svn trunk (http://incubator.apache.org/aries/buildingaries.html)
> and am trying the hello word (http://incubator.apache.org/aries/blueprinthelloworldtutorial.html).
>
> Got some issues with the example. I'm not familiar with the magic that is used to generate
the "config.ini" file for Equinox, but `Maven currently generates the following (incorrect)
file:

> osgi.bundles=\
> org.apache.aries.samples.helloworld.blueprint.api-0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar@1,\
> org.apache.aries.samples.helloworld.blueprint.server-0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar@1,\
> org.apache.aries.samples.helloworld.blueprint.client-0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar@1
> eclipse.ignoreApp=true
> org.ops4j.pax.logging.DefaultServiceLog.level=DEBUG
>
> In order to run the example, I need modify the file to switch the order of the "helloword"
and "blueprint" words:

> org.apache.aries.samples -- .blueprint.helloworld. -- api-0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar@1,\
> org.apache.aries.samples -- .blueprint.helloworld. -- server-0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar@1,\
> org.apache.aries.samples -- .blueprint.helloworld. -- client-0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar@1
>
> What wizardry of the build system is responsible for the generation of config.ini and
how can I fix this? I'm somewhat familiar with Maven, but the "bundle" packaging and its OSGi-plugins
are totally new to me.