aries-user mailing list archives

From "Tomasz Chodakowski" <chodakow...@wp.eu>
Subject Aries-blueprint not injecting properties with overloaded setter methods(?)
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:04:20 GMT
Hello,

 I've tried deploying simple blueprint-enabled bundle, however it looks
like Aries blueprint implementation fails to inject a property with
overloaded setter method. I am getting following error:

[Blueprint Extender: 3] ERROR
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl - Unable to
start blueprint container for bundle Fusion-RESTApp
org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException:
Unable to find property descriptor inboundRoot2 on class
com.ovi.music.fusion.rest.app.RestApplication
        at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.getPropertyDescriptor(BeanRecipe.java:799)
        at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.setProperty(BeanRecipe.java:765)
        at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.setProperties(BeanRecipe.java:742)
        at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.setProperties(BeanRecipe.java:723)
        (...)

with the property setters listed below:

    public void setInboundRoot2(Restlet inboundRoot) {
     (...)
    }

    public void setInboundRoot2(int i) {
     (...)
   }

 The situation doesn't seem to depend on these particular signatures it's
the fact that the setter method is overloaded that causes problems. It
works otherwise (ie: when setter method is not overloaded).

 Is this a bug or just me?

Tomasz