aries-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Services and versions
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:58:45 GMT

Hi Erik, filters do work,

One warning though, if the service property used to represent the version is an org.osgi.framework.Version,
then it will have different equals and comparison behaviour than if it is a java.lang.String.

For example the filter "(version=1.0.0)" will match an OSGi Version made with Version.parseVersion("1.0"),
but not the String "1.0".

Regards,

Tim

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/