aries-user mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Add custom lifecycle management
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:19:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'm very new to Aries and wonder if its possible to add some kind of
"PostBeanProcessor" (this is how it get called in spring). We at JAMES
use spring at the moment to wire up our application as standalone
application. Now we are working on "osgify" JAMES. We need to
implement some kind of lifecycle methods. For example if a "service"
implements LogEnabled interface it need to get a Log injected. The
same is true for other dependencies.. We use JSR250 annotations, so we
would need to handle this kind of stuff. I did some tests with
spring-dm the last weeks and it seems to work but aries looks very
interesting too.

You know, Eat your own dogfood ;)

Thx,
Norman