aries-user mailing list archives

From Shailendra <khichi.shailen...@gmail.com>
Subject implementing authentication and authorization for blueprint services
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 13:53:45 GMT
Hi All,

I am developing an Order Management System(OMS) using apache aries
(blueprint services/JPA/JTA etc) integrated it with remoting(apache cxf),
JMS(ActiveMQ) and FIX(QuickFIX) server on top of equinox(as OSGi
implementation).
Firstly I would take this opportunity to appreciate the good work, you all
are doing. I quite liked this paradigm of developing enterprise
applications.
Like in J2EE environment we generally develops the mess of EJBs/MDBs with
JMS, here I have developed mess of blueprint services. Now as I am almost
done with the OMS stuff, need to implement authentication/authorization for
my blueprint services. I am thinking of using User Admin Service defined in
"OSGi Service Platform Release 4 Version 4.2 Enterprise Specification". I
have searched over web regarding this and it seems that aries haven't
implemented it yet(?). Equinox seems providing implementation of the same.
Can someone please confirm my findings on the same and guide me on this.
Also if there can be any other implementation which I can use with the
currently developed framework?

Regards,
Shailen