aries-user mailing list archives

From Ivanhoe Abrahams <ivanhoeabrah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AriesBundleTrackerCustomizer.java in aries util in empty
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 14:17:13 GMT
Hi Lin/Jeremy.

Ok I understand that the empty files should not pose a problem.

However I am still not able to run the blog sample.
I tried your (Jeremy) suggestions.

I removed the org.apache.aries bundles from my local .m2 repository, and
then built again (mvn -fn clean install).
I then tried the sample again but with the same results.

My envirionment

Ubuntu
jre1.6
I checked out Aries trunk (my eclipse svn-plugin reports revision 944137)
using the eclipse m2 plugin

So I am not sure why I am getting different results than you guys. I will
try at home as well. There I have an old windows setup.

Ivanhoe