aries-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Aries 0.1-incubating
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 13:44:56 GMT
Hi,

The Apache Aries community is pleased to announce the Apache Aries
0.1-incubating release. This is the first release of Apache Aries.

The Aries project delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling
an enterprise OSGi application programming model. This includes
implementations and extensions of application-focused specifications
defined by the OSGi Alliance Enterprise Expert Group (EEG) and an
assembly format for multi-bundle applications, for deployment to a
variety of OSGi based runtimes.

You can find the release download linked from the home page:
http://incubator.apache.org/aries

Please report any issues via JIRA: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES

A BIG thank you to all the patches, and checkins from our
contributors. Thanks too to our mentors for helping us get through our
first release.

Cheers,
Jeremy