aries-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AriesBundleTrackerCustomizer.java in aries util in empty
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 13:30:46 GMT
Hi Ivanhoe, I'd agree with Jeremy that these empty files should not
get you the CNFE you hit.  In ARIES-272, we switched to use the
RecursiveBundleTracker instead to better keep track of bundle events.

Anyway, let us know if you still hit this prob and how we can recreate
it (with which revision).

Thanks

Lin