aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New subproject Aries Containers for Container Management
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 09:43:44 GMT
Not a lot of discussion yet - one thing to add is that I did a presentation
together with Carsten Ziegeler about this topic some time ago:
where some of the ideas are covered.

If nobody complains I'll start a little subproject in the Aries SVN where
the ideas can be worked out further. Or should I create an Aries Git repo
for this?

On 16 May 2017 at 08:46, David Bosschaert <>