aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject [Heads up] Aries JPA migrated to new git repo. Please review
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:07:21 GMT
I have now copied the Aries JPA commits to the new aries-jpa git repo. I hope I did the conversion

I imported all commits since the svn revision of the Aries JPA 2.0.0 release. All earlier
commits can only be found in svn.
I then imported all tags named like org.apache.aries.jpa-* which are all 2.x tags.

New git repo for Aries JPA:

Github Mirror:

Please review the import. If there are no problems with it then I will delete the files from
svn trunk after some time, so people know the project should be updated on git now.

I used this config for the import:

         repositoryformatversion = 0
         filemode = true
         bare = false
         logallrefupdates = true
[svn-remote "svn"]
         url =
         trunk = trunk/jpa
         fetch = :refs/remotes/git-svn
         tags = tags/org.apache.aries.jpa-*:refs/remotes/origin/tags/*
[remote "apache"]
         url =
         fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/apache/*

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect

View raw message