aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Use release per subproject for blueprint
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 09:01:53 GMT
I think the point were we need optional dependencies is were we should
stop merging bundles. Apart from that I think we should
try to combine as many parts as possible.

So what I could imagine is to combine api, parser, core, authz, cm.
Merging cm would create a dependency to config admin but I could live
with having this as a mandatory dependency.

One way would be to combine these in a blueprint-bundle just for runtime
as we do already for api, parser, core. In that case we could at least
release these together.

Not sure about the compatibility bundles. Do we still need them at all?

So the remaining ones would be jexl, web, noosgi, spring. Not sure about

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect

View raw message