aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: [jax-rs-whiteboard] First review
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 09:27:54 GMT
Hi Carlos,

thanks for the changes. I also did some more refactorings in the code to
improve readabiltiy.

About the conventions. We currently only have this which is a little sparse:

So I think the standard eclipse formatter should at least satisfy the
two rules. The rules do not mention the formatter. So we can of course
use a different one but I guess using the default might be easiest.

On 29.11.2016 18:05, Carlos Sierra Andrés wrote:
> Hi again,
> for the moment I have changed tabs for spaces and removed the author
> tag in the classes.
> For the rest I understood there exist some coding conventions or
> formatter?
> Best.
> Carlos.

Christian Schneider