aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: Aries Transaction Control 0.0.2
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:13:04 GMT
Sounds good to me.

What do you think about also moving tx control into its own git repo?

On 14.10.2016 14:57, Timothy Ward wrote:
> The OSGi Alliance has recently put out a draft release of the R7 specs, including the
Transaction Control Chapter.
> There have been a lot of improvements to the Transaction Control implementation since
the RFC was originally released.  In particular there have been a lot of fixes to the pool
lifecycle management, and the XA JDBC resource provider now implements the recovery portion
of the specification
> I therefore propose a 0.0.2 release of the Aries Transaction Control code including these
improvements. I’m not aware of any outstanding bugs, so I propose to start work on the release
> Thanks,
> Tim

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect