aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <>
Subject Aries Transaction Control 0.0.2
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:57:10 GMT
The OSGi Alliance has recently put out a draft release of the R7 specs, including the Transaction
Control Chapter.

There have been a lot of improvements to the Transaction Control implementation since the
RFC was originally released.  In particular there have been a lot of fixes to the pool lifecycle
management, and the XA JDBC resource provider now implements the recovery portion of the specification

I therefore propose a 0.0.2 release of the Aries Transaction Control code including these
improvements. I’m not aware of any outstanding bugs, so I propose to start work on the release

View raw message