aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Aries JPA 2.5.0
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2016 07:17:56 GMT
Hi Tim,

I just looked into the spec. Am I right that what you propose is to be able
to supply a DataSource instance to the EntityManagerFactoryBuilder?
I agree that we should allow to use the javax.persistence.dataSource
property. As there already is a property for the non jta datasource I think
this can easily be worked around.

So I would not treat this as critical and simply fix it in the next release.