aries-dev mailing list archives

From John Ross <>
Subject Fwd: [DISCUSS] 2.0.4 Subsystems Release
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:39:33 GMT
I have no issues with that, so this will be the 2.0.4 Subsystems release.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Bosschaert <>
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:12 AM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0.3 Subsystems Release
To: "" <>

Hi John,

Big +1 to doing a Subsystem release. However, should we maybe
following the Felix best practise of skipping the odd version numbers?
This is mostly done in Aries when release components as well. This
would mean that this release would be called 2.0.4. The odd release
numbers are then restricted to SNAPSHOT versions. This is because in
the OSGi versioning order 2.0.3.SNAPSHOT comes after 2.0.3...

Best regards,