aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Fixed the problem in trunk build ... spaces again
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:25:31 GMT
I just fixed the problem with the trunk build on the apache jenkins server.

It turned out that the spaces in our build project name translated to
spaces in the path on the build server.
These then caused the massive test failures in the spifly modules. I
renamed our jenkins problems now so the are free of spaces.

So we just had the first fully working build after ages:

There is still an instability in the jpa tests that is caused by a bug
in felix coordinator:
So there will be some occasional test failures until this is fixed.

Apart from that there is the build with snapshot deps which seems to
fail since as long as I can remember:
Does anyone know how to fix this?
If not I propose we remove this build as it just makes no sense to have
a build that always fails and no one cares to fix.

Best regards

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect

View raw message