aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré>
Subject RE: Heads up: Updates to Aries web site
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:20:53 GMT

Thanks Christian
I just touched down back from Denver. I will take a look later today or during the week end.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: Christian Schneider <>
Date: 31/07/2015  15:17  (GMT+01:00)
Subject: Heads up: Updates to Aries web site

I just did some bigger cleanups on the Aries web site.

- Moved the board reports from overview to community
- Removed News and Overview as they do not contain any current content
- Gathered all community resources like mailing lists, jira, source into
one page
- Updated the building aries site
- Replaced the quite old "current releases" with a page that is easier
to maintain. As no one kept it up to date I removed the details about
the releases.

If you have some time please look over the changes and give some
feedback if you miss something important or something is broken.

I would like to have something dynamic on the front page so people see
our activities.
We should have news about releases we do.
Other topics are a twitter feed or current commit and issue statistics.
What do you think? Does it make sense? Do we have simple ways to achieve

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect