aries-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Watson <>
Subject Merged subsystemR6 branch into trunk
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 16:26:37 GMT
I have merged subsystemR6 branch into trunk.  Trunk now contains the RI
for the subsystems 1.1 specification (included in the OSGi Enterprise R6
specification).  I went ahead and updated the minor versions of the
following subsystem bundles:

org.apache.aries.subsystem.api - version 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
org.apache.aries.subsystem.core - version 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT
org.apache.aries.subsystem - version 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT

Let me know if you have any issues.  Probably should have a release of
subsystem at some point ...