aries-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <>
Subject Preparing releases for blueprint-parser-1.3.1, blueprint-noosgi-1.1.1, blueprint-web-1.1.1
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:02:02 GMT
Hi All,

I've started working on releasing blueprint-parser-1.2.1 [1],
blueprint-web-1.1.1 [2] and blueprint-noosgi [3].

The minor updates which I've referred to earlier on the dev list and
in the linked JIRAs are about making it simpler to reuse Blueprint
contexts which depend on custom NamespaceHandlers in No Osgi deployments.
[1] introduces Namespaces annotation that custom handlers may be
optionally annotated with, [2] has a blueprint-web context listener
checking for these annotations on the classpath, finally [3] has
SimpleNamespaceHandlerSet attempting to resolve relative schema URIs
(xsd:include) against the available URIs.
Changes are simple but can help with making Blueprint more
visible/accessible to non OSGI developers

Hope everyone is fine with the above, I'll send a VOTE message later on

Thanks, Sergey

View raw message