aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Prototype for a new aries jpa impl
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:37:12 GMT
Btw. No need for a pull request. I already merged your fork.
What do you think about the current state of the code?
I think we are ready to ask the aries community if this could be the
base for the next
major version.

If we get green light I would propose to create a branch on aries for
the current state of the jpa code which
could then be used for maintenance. Our new code could then become the
trunk and when we reach a good quality would
be the aries jpa 2.0.0 version.

On 19.04.2015 09:54, Giuseppe Gerla wrote:
> Hi Christian
> I checked code about exception raised during integration test in Karaf and
> I found an issue on transaction type retrieving method. Using magaed
> exception, eclipselink (but I think also hibernate) set transaction manager
> in rollback only state and this do fail the test.
> To avoid this behaviour I put the transaction type in the properties map of
> EntitiManagerFactory and then, when it is needed, I get it from the map.
> I also change integration tests to manage the same service and same
> functionality with several implementation (eclipselink and hibernate). Now
> we have an example of my use case.
> Before I open a pull request, I'd like to know wdyt.

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect

View raw message