aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <>
Subject Planning to do Aries subsystems and SPI-Fly releases
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:17:12 GMT
Hi all,

A number of bugs and enhancements have been made to the Aries
Subsystems implementation and I would like to cut a release of
subsystem-api, subsystem-core and subsystem-obr soon. I know of the
following bugs that are fixed:
 ARIES-1244 Allow external access to Felix<->OSGi adapters in
 ARIES-1252 Support custom content in subsystems/.esa files
 ARIES-1253 Subsystem installation assumes location to be a valid url
 ARIES-1263 Make it possible to select 'all services' with
 ARIES-1283 Subsystem import/export service header parsing is incorrect
I also noticed that some work went into:
 ARIES-1245 SubsystemException: Framework could not resolve the bundles
 but that bug is marked as in-progress. Jeremy, can we resolve this one?

Additionally, a bug has been fixed in the SPI-Fly component:
 ARIES-1289 Problematic directory entry check in ProviderBundleTrackerCustomizer
For this I'm planning to release the SPI-Fly artifacts as well.

Anything I missed?
If nobody complains I'll start preparing the releases on Friday...

Best regards,

View raw message