aries-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <>
Subject Re: About ARIES-1023 and ARIES-1079
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2014 15:33:19 GMT
Hi all
I worked on this point during holidays and I prepared a working version.
In my solution there are 2 PersistenceContextProvider services registered.
The first is GlobalPersistenceManager, same before, but now with
property org.apache.aries.jpa.context.type=context. The second one
is PersistenceBundleManager with property
org.apache.aries.jpa.context.type=unit. In this way, when the NSHandler
processes the Blueprint xml file notify unit name and bundle to "context"
service and properties to "unit" service. The "unit" service create a new
EntityManagerFactory using these properties.

I think this is the solution with less impact. Please refer to my fork ( to check the code.