aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <>
Subject Re: Discuss Release of aries jpa bundles
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:26:35 GMT
If the bundles need to be bumped, so be it.
But if the goal of aligning is to be more obvious for users and simplify
their usage of pa, that's wrong, because the next release may get bundles
out of sync again, so they'd better be prepared for that.  That's the main
drawback of aligning : it makes them think they will be kept aligned, but
that's not the case.