aries-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Version plugin and parent pom releases....
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:11:41 GMT

With the updates to the versioning stuff to support the newer ASM version and the updates
to the plugin to allow it to be fully defined in the parent, do we think we’re ready to
get the versioning plugin 0.3 release done?

To start getting the fixes for the various modules released, we need to first get the versioning
plugin released, then we need to get the parent released.   Since that will take some time
for votes and such, I’d like to get the ball rolling.

Daniel Kulp -
Talend Community Coder -

View raw message